About AVdatafest : The Strategist
Almost everything in this world is driven by strategy. The 7 wonders were built with an strategy. The great world wars were fought with an strategy. The great champions emerged by playing strategically. Infact, we are born with a strategy. Don't you think ? Well, it's time to think !
The Strategist is a strategic thinking competition. The duration is 2 hours. The questions type will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based on a case study. Anyone can participate in this competition, as long as one feels comfortable solving business problems strategically! Important thing is, you can't learn all of strategy from books unless you step in the battlefield. This is your chance.
Lucrative prizes to be won!
1. The hackathon starts at 20:00 (UTC + 5:30 ) on 23rd April, 2016 and closes at 23:00 on 23rd April, 2016 (UTC + 5:30)
2. One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
3. Appropriate Taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
1. You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
2. You can use any programming language or statistical software.
1. You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
2. Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
3. Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
1. Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
2. No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
3. Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
4. The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
1. At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
2. Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
3. Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.