A Data Science Challenge will test the knowledge and skills to analyze the data and make sense out of it. More importance would be given for the approach and methodologies adopted to come to the insightful conclusion. Participant can used any tools to analyze the case or problem.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow particiapnts and act with high integrity.
- Analytics Vidhya and IIM Udaipur- Vishleshan team holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable; any team doing so will be immediately disqualified.
- Data Exploration is the core of machine learning competition. To understand more about it, click here.
- You can refer introduction course to participate in machine learning competition on DataCamp designed by Analytics Vidhya.
- You can participate in workshop "Experiments with Data" to start your data science journey using Excel, R or Python