About Practice Problem: Face Counting Challenge
Data Science Resources
- Are you a complete beginner? If yes, you can check out our latest 'Intro to Data Science' course to kickstart your journey in data science.
- Get started with computer vision and deep learning with our offering ‘Computer Vision using Deep Learning’ course
- Refer this comprehensive guide that will help you build object detection model in python from scratch.
- Some more interesting articles on building Face detection model and video classification in python will also be helpful in finding new ways to deal with Computer Vision problems.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
1. Are there any prizes/AV Points for this contest?
This contest is purely for learning and practicing purpose and hence no participant is eligible for prize or AV points.
2. Can I share my approach/code?
Absolutely. You are encouraged to share your approach and code file with the community. There is even a facility at the leaderboard to share the link to your code/solution description.
3. I am facing a technical issue with the platform/have a doubt regarding the problem statement. Where can I get support?
Post your query on discussion forum at the thread for this problem, discussion threads are given at the bottom of this page. You could also join the AV slack channel by clicking on 'Join Slack Live Chat' button and ask your query at channel: practice_problems.