About Practice Problem: HR Analytics
HR analytics is revolutionising the way human resources departments operate, leading to higher efficiency and better results overall. Human resources has been using analytics for years. However, the collection, processing and analysis of data has been largely manual, and given the nature of human resources dynamics and HR KPIs, the approach has been constraining HR. Therefore, it is surprising that HR departments woke up to the utility of machine learning so late in the game. Here is an opportunity to try predictive analytics in identifying the employees most likely to get promoted.
Data Science Resources
- Refer this comprehensive guide that will help you to understand how to tackle classification problems.
- Also, check out the solutions provided by the folks who seured top ranks in this hackathon
- Are you a complete beginner? if yes, you can check out our latest 'Introduction to Data Science' course to kickstart your journey in data science.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
1. Are there any prizes/AV Points for this contest?
This contest is purely for learning and practicing purpose and hence no participant is eligible for prize or AV points.
2. Can I share my approach/code?
Absolutely. You are encouraged to share your approach and code file with the community. There is even a facility at the leaderboard to share the link to your code/solution description.
3. I am facing a technical issue with the platform/have a doubt regarding the problem statement. Where can I get support?
Post your query on discussion forum at the thread for this problem, discussion threads are given at the bottom of this page. You could also join the AV slack channel by clicking on 'Join Slack Live Chat' button and ask your query at channel: practice_problems.
Can you predict which employee has a higher chance of getting promoted and help the help the organization to expedite the appraisal and promotion process?