About WNS Analytics Wizard 2019
The War of the Wizards just got bigger and better!
WNS Analytics Wizard, a one-of-its-kind online analytics hackathon, is back with a second edition. Here’s an exciting opportunity for young and aspiring analytics professionals to experience challenging, real-life business scenarios and showcase your analytical acumen and problem-solving skills.
The stage is set for all you budding data wizards to showcase your acumen and creativity and win with insights.
So, are you ready for the War of the Wizards?
Register now to participate in the largest online hackathon yet, at WNS.
Why should you participate?
WNS Analytics Wizard 2019 is the ultimate challenge for all the young aspiring analytics professionals. Participate in the online hackathon to:
- Get a taste of real-life business scenarios and data challenges, and improve your analytical skills
- Compete with data and analytics masterminds across the globe
- Boost your CV with the title of being the ultimate WNS Analytics Wizard and gain recognition among peers
- Take home cash prizes up to INR 4 Lacs
Who should participate?
Open for all data lovers – statisticians, data scientists, business analysts and students.
Cash prizes up to INR 4 lacs up for grabs
- 1st Prize – INR 2,00,000
- 2nd Prize – INR 1,25,000
- 3rd Prize – INR 75,000
Along with prizes, top participants will also get interview opportunities with WNS
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS combines deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics and process expertise to co-create innovative, digitally led transformational solutions with over 350 clients across various industries. It is a trusted analytics partner to over 90+ clients from banking, insurance, hospitality, retail, CPG, logistics, healthcare providers, airlines and many more. WNS leverages its analytics expertise in combination with rich industry domain knowledge and custom-built proprietary frameworks to help clients make informed decisions at the right time. It has more than a decade of proven, core analytics experience with over 2,700+ analytics professionals spread across 16+ delivery centers. For more information, visit https://www.wns.com/solutions/functional-solutions/analytics
Rules of Participation
- The contest starts on Saturday, 24th August 2019, 00:00:00 (GMT). The data set and the problem statement will be released at the same time.
- Entries submitted after the contest is closed, will not be considered.
- Individual participation is allowed in the hackathon, and the participant can either be a part of a team or can participate individually.
- Use of external dataset is not allowed.
- Participation is free-of-charge.
- Throughout the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to block any participant found to use foul/disrespectful language.
- Current WNS employees are also eligible to participate.
- Analytics Vidhya and WNS hold the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of the competition if the participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently.
- In case of any dispute, decision of Analytics Vidhya shall be final.
- Prize money is subject to tax deduction as per Income Tax Rules.
- Click here to view process flow for Team Creation
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- One person can be a part of one team only.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.