About VISTA codeFest Computer Vision
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT(BHU) Varanasi is proud to present the fifth instalment of its highly anticipated coding festival, Codefest, that will be held from 31st August - 2nd September 2018.The previous editions have witnessed remarkable success at a global level - from the inaugural edition in 2010 to the rebooted 2016 edition which was especially remarkable in terms of its reach.
A look back at Codefest’17:
11,872 unique visitors
INR 475,000 Prize Money
This year we bring to you for the 1st time in Codefest an AI event unique to the field of Computer Vision - Vista, with prize money worth INR 50,000 for the grab.
Top 3 rankers of the hackathon will be awarded
- 1st Prize - INR 20,000
- 2nd Prize - INR 15,000
- 3rd Prize - INR 10,000
- 1st Prize in IIT (BHU) Varanasi: INR 3.500
- 1st Prize among 1st/2nd yr IIT(BHU): INR 1.500
- Every individual(student/professional) is eligible to take part in the event.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- Click here to view process flow for Team Creation
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members.
- Team once created can’t be dissolved.
- Teams can’t be merged.